How to make mig33 pc software
😀 it’s a common question of a large number of mig33 users . They want to make mig33 software.
I hope this series tutorial will help you to build your own mig33 application 🙂
May god help us to make this as easy as possible.
In this tutorial, I use Visual Basic 6 for creating mig33 pc application.
You have to need :
1. Visual Basic 6 (VB6) with the latest Service packs (SP6) installed in your PC.
2. WPEPro9x OR smart sniffer for capturing packets. I suggest to use smart sniffer for capturing packet because WPEPro9x is detected as virus in All anti virus. Actually it’s not a harmful virus. So, use this at your own risk.
3. You have to spend a lots of times to learn.
4. You need Strong confidence. 🙂
After all files are downloaded, Open VB6 file, if it’s in a compression file (rar, zip, etc), uncompress the file to wherever you want it to be.
Open the vb6 folder, and seek for Setup.exe. Double click it.
Now you will see installation process, just follow the instruction accordingly.
After VB6 have installed, now install SP6, just like any other installation, easy.
If it’s require to restart the system, just do it.
if you face any problem, please don’t be hesitate to Comment here,I will try to help you.
After all are Done. Let’s start VB6
Click Start >> Program >> Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 >> Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
VB6 program will start shortly. You will get a Form like this.
Click >> Standard EXE
An Empty Form show up, that’s the interface of our mig33 application. It’s empty now, we will fill it with controls into it.
Now, let’s have a discussion to the VB6 interfaces.
Look at the Picture, there are standard menu bar, just like any other regular application, there are File, Edit, Format, Tools, Run, View, etc.
Below that, you can see toolbar (Number 1), a standard VB6 Toolbar, check the image.
on the left side, there is another Tool window, It’s called Toolbox (Number 2).
On the right side there are windows (Number 3)
* Project Explorer: Where we can see what’s inside our project, like forms, modules, class, files, etc.
* Properties window: Where we can see property of any controls in our project,like size, height, width, color, text, etc.
* Form Layout window: It Show us where our application’s position in the screen.
And in the center if the window (Number 4) is our workstation, where we design the form and write our codes.
This is for today. I will be back soon with the next tutorial. Until then good bye. 🙂